Click to Home
Go To Search
What is needed to get my vehicle out of impound?
The registered owner must respond to the Signal Hill Police Department with:
  • $140 in cash only and in exact change (no fee if towed for 22651(g) or 22651(c) VC)

  • A valid driver’s license, or a valid U.S. government-issued I.D. or passport and a licensed driver

  • A valid vehicle registration or moving permit

Additional towing and storage fees will be charged and are payable at the tow yard. A release must be obtained from the Police Department prior to the vehicle being released from the impound yard. Driver's licenses and vehicle registration status will be verified by the department prior to releasing the vehicle.


Show All Answers

1. What is needed to get my vehicle out of impound?
2. Where can I get my fingerprints taken?
3. How do I find out what crimes have occurred in Signal Hill?

City Seal
Facebook PD Twitter Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Contact Us Sitemap Agendas & Minutes Accessibility Copyright NoticeFAQs Powered by CivicPlus