Go To Search
Civil Court Action
Court House
Civil Court Action

The civil court is the last step to contest a parking citation. Within 30 days of the mailing of the hearing examiner's decision, you may file an appeal in the Superior Court or Justice Court. For filing requirements, contact the Civil Division of the Long Beach Superior Court, second floor, 415 West Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, California 90802.

City Seal
Privacy Terms & Conditions Contact Us Sitemap Agendas & Minutes Accessibility Copyright Notice Sustainability FAQs Powered by CivicPlus