Whenever local authorities enact local parking regulations and indicate them by the use of paint upon curbs, the following colors only shall be used, and the colors indicate as follows:
(1) RED indicates no stopping, standing, or parking, whether the vehicle is attended or unattended, except that a bus may stop in a red zone marked or sign posted as a bus loading zone. If requested, an application and fee must be submitted.
(2) YELLOW indicates stopping only for the purpose of loading or unloading passengers or freight for the time as may be specified by local ordinance. If requested, an application and fee must be submitted.
(3) WHITE indicates stopping for either of the following purposes:
(A) Loading or unloading of passengers for the time as may be specified by local ordinance.
(B) Depositing mail in an adjacent mailbox.
(4) GREEN indicates time limit parking specified by local ordinance and requires a Limited Time Parking application if requested by a business.
(5) BLUE indicates parking limited exclusively to the vehicles of disabled persons and disabled veterans and requires a Handicapped Parking application and a letter from the property owner if the handicapped person is a renter.
Please note: Any request for curb marking will require a fee with the exception of Handicapped parking.