Go To Search
Temporary Street Closures
Block Parties
Block party
Occasionally, citizens would like to restrict traffic on a residential street so that they can have a Block Party.  In order to do this, a neighborhood representative (Responsible Applicant) must review the Block Party Procedures and ask all residents on the affected street to sign a Temporary Street Closure Petition.

Block parties on private streets are arranged through the area's Home Owner's Association.  Please check with the Signal Hill Police Department regarding safety restrictions.

City Seal
Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Contact Us Sitemap Agendas & Minutes Accessibility Copyright NoticeFAQs Powered by CivicPlus