Film Permit Application
Film permit applications
must be submitted at least 10 business days before filming can commence. Please review and complete the following film permit application
, include the following information:
- Filming location, dates, and time.
- Activities of the filming
- Insurance: the applicant, at the applicant's own expense, procure and maintain for the entire term of the permit a policy of general liability insurance (no less than $1,000,000) naming the city as additional insured for third party liabilities for any action arising out of the filming activities.
- If filming is going to be conducted at any City Park, then a special permit may be required. Please contact City of Signal Hill Community Services Department at (562) 989-7330.
- Contact Los Angeles County Fire Department for any special permits.
- Read and follow all of the rules and regulations in the Municipal Code Chapter 5.14 Filming Activities.
The Film Permit Fees are as follows:
- Base Fee: $265.00
- Sign Posting: Amount determined by Public Works
- Oversize Vehicle Parking Permit: Obtained from Signal Hill Police Department
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Martha Baez at (562) 989-7374