Signing up and setting up your account is easy:
- Visit http://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/signalhillca
- Click "Access your utility billing account".
- Click "Sign In or Sign Up"
- Click "Don't have an account? Register"
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, and desired password. Click "Register".
- You will receive an email confirmation to validate your new profile. Check your email and click the link to activate your account.
- Once you've clicked the link, log in to your new account.
- You'll need to add the information from your City of Signal Hill utility account. Click "Water Utility Billing" from the welcome screen.
- Click Add Account" and enter the new account number and most recent payment amount from the most recent utility bill you received in the mail.
- Once your account information populates, click the green "Payment" button to make online payments.
If you are a current customer and would like to sign up for paperless billing and/or auto draft, please complete the Water Service Paperless and Auto Draft Form (PDF) and return to WaterCustomerService@cityofsignalhill.org or in person at City Hall.