Spud Field is currently unavailable to rent.
Spud Field is a non-regulation size field and is rentable for athletic youth sports only (ages 12 and under).
- Sports organizations wishing to rent Spud Field must complete a Spud Field Application (PDF).
- Applications must be received a minimum of ten working days prior to requested use date and will be accepted up to 90 days in advance for resident-based teams and 60 days in advance for non-resident teams.
- A reservation is not confirmed and field use is not permitted until all fees have been received and the applicant has an approved copy of the application signed by the City.
- Groups must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance policy showing THE CITY OF SIGNAL HILL, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND VOLUNTEERS as additional insured.
- In order to receive the Resident rate at least 50% of the team must consist of Signal Hill residents (dependent upon roster verification).
Spud Field fees are listed below:
* New fees effective September 1, 2021
|Item||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|Entire Field||$75 per hour||$100 per hour|
|Outfield Use Only (Non-Exclusive use)||$15 per hour||$25 per hour|
|Hourly Light Fees||$15 summer / $8 winter||$15 summer / $8 winter|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$100||$100|
Field Allocation Policy (PDF)